Acceptance Rate 35.86%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 26.44%
The average acceptance rate is 35.86% at District Of Columbia colleges and universities where total 96,317 students have applied and 34,537 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $52.00 and the graduate application fees is $80.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to District Of Columbia colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||8 out of 25 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 52.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 80.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||35.86%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||26.44%|
|Average Test Scores||1,252 SAT / 27 ACT|
For District Of Columbia college, 5,034 students (56.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2,956 students (46.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,347 and 25th percentile score is 1,157. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 86 and 25th percentile score is 72. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at District Of Columbia colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||584.00||673.00|
In District Of Columbia State, 18 schools use semester calendar systems and 2 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
|Semester||18 out of 25 schools|
|Quarter||2 out of 25 schools|
|Trimester||0 out of 25 schools|
|Four-one-four plan||0 out of 25 schools|
|Other academic year||1 out of 25 schools|
|Differs by program||0 out of 25 schools|
|Continuous||4 out of 25 schools|
Next table describes credits that District Of Columbia colleges and universities are accepting for their students
6 District Of Columbia schools require High School GPA and 8 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 3 District Of Columbia colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to District Of Columbia colleges.
|High School GPA||6||1|
|High School Rank||0||0|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||8||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||5||2|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||4|
|Admission Test Scores||3||1|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in District of Columbia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in District of Columbia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in District of Columbia?