Average Tuition & Fees $18,430
Average Acceptance Rates 20.61 %
Total Student Population 662,910
Average Graduation Rates 57.15 %
Average Student To Faculty Ratio 13.86 to 1
Ohio Colleges Distribution
For the academic year 2022-2023, 285 colleges and universities are active in Ohio - 108 public and 177 private schools. By school level, there are 114 four(4) Years or high, 92 community colleges (2-4 years college), and 79 trade/vocational schools (less than 2-years schools) in Ohio. The following table shows the number of schools by school type and level in Ohio.
Average Key Statistics for Ohio Colleges
The average acceptance rate for Ohio colleges is 20.61% and the average graduation rate is 57.15% in academic year 2022-2023. Total 662,910 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Ohio colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.86 to 1.
Tightest Ohio Colleges to Admit Ohio Colleges with Highest SAT Scores Largest Ohio Colleges with Most Students
Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Ohio.
2023 Average Tuition & Fees For Ohio Colleges
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Ohio colleges are $15,157 for Ohio residents and $18,430 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $14,946 for in-state students and $20,278 for out-of-state students.
Expensive Ohio Colleges Inexpensive Ohio Colleges Highest Graduate Tuition in Ohio Colleges Lowest Graduate Tuition in Ohio Colleges
Offered Degree Programs at Ohio Colleges
Ohio colleges and universities are offering 11,567 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Special Learning Opportunities at Ohio State
In Ohio, 1 colleges offer all programs online completely. 135 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 70 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 39 colleges have the ROTC programs and 71 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Ohio schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
Know about Ohio Colleges
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?