Total Enrollment 8,378
Cape Fear Community College has a total enrollment of 8,378 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 3,552 full-time and 4,826 part-time students with gender distribution of 3,595 male and 4,783 female students. Cape Fear Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,177 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Cape Fear Community College has a total enrollment of 8,378 with a gender distribution of 42.91% male (3,595 students) and 57.09% female (4,783 students).
Cape Fear Community College has 3,552 full-time and 4,826 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 3,552 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,826 students are attending with part-time status.
At Cape Fear Community College, 1,177 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,617 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 8,378 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,617||2,617||0|
|Not In Online Classes||4,584||4,584||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Cape Fear Community College. There are 60 American Indian/Native American, 5,987 White, 947 Black/African American, 104 Asian, 772 Hispanic, 20 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 210 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||60||27||33|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||20||10||10|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?