Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 4,544
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 67%
Average Aid Amount $7,289
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 904
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 81%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 4,544 students (67% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,289. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 904 students (81% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Texas A & M International University is $7,683 for Texas residents and $18,983 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?