Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 5,917
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 70%
Average Aid Amount $7,054
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 921
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 93%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 5,917 students (70% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,054. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 921 students (93% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Texas A & M University-Commerce is $9,820 for Texas residents and $22,090 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?