Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 439
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 62%
Average Aid Amount $5,903
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 439 students (62% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,903. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 0 students (0% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston is $11,117 for Texas residents and $35,624 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?