Full-time / Part-time 98% / 89%
At University of Pennsylvania, the graduation rates was 95.72% (2,301 students out of 2,404 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 1,146 male and 1,155 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Pennsylvania. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.72%. where 2,301 students out of 2,404 candidate completed their degree.
2,057 students completed their course in 4 years and 202 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 42 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||85.57%||82.23%||88.94%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||90.67%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Pennsylvania, 263 of 281 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.59%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At University of Pennsylvania, the retention rate is 98% for full-time students and 89 % for part-time students.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Pennsylvania?