Total Enrollment 26,675
There are 26,675 students including 11,872 undergraduate and 14,803 graduate students at University of Pennsylvania for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 22,318 full-time and 4,357 part-time students with gender distribution of 11,903 male and 14,772 female students. University of Pennsylvania is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 326 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Pennsylvania has a total enrollment of 26,675 with a gender distribution of 44.62% male (11,903 students) and 55.38% female (14,772 students). There are 5,380 male and 6,492 female students in undergraduate school and 6,523 male and 8,280 female students are attending graduate school at University of Pennsylvania.
University of Pennsylvania has 22,318 full-time and 4,357 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 10,448 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,424 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 11,870 students are full-time and 2,933 are part-time students.
At University of Pennsylvania, 1,171 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 362 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 26,675 students. In undergraduate schools, 441 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,092 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||362||105||257|
|Not In Online Classes||25,142||11,431||13,711|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Pennsylvania. There are 22 American Indian/Native American, 10,844 White, 1,797 Black/African American, 4,310 Asian, 2,089 Hispanic, 8 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 731 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||22||6||16|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||8||4||4|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Pennsylvania.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?