For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 8.41% at University of Pennsylvania where total 44,491 students applied and 3,740 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Pennsylvania.
1,366 applicants (54% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,152 applicants (46%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,550 and 25th percentile score is 1,420. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 106 and 25th percentile score is 97. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at University of Pennsylvania.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||690||760|
University of Pennsylvania requires 4 articles and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at University of Pennsylvania
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Pennsylvania is Semester. University of Pennsylvania accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of Pennsylvania accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?