Acceptance Rate 5.87%
SAT Score 1,525
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 5.87% at University of Pennsylvania where a total of 56,332 students applied and 3,304 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,525 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UPenn.
At UPenn, 1,183 applicants (49% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 732 applicants (30%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,525 and the average ACT score is 34 at UPenn. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,480. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 101. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UPenn.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||770|
University of Pennsylvania requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Pennsylvania is Semester. University of Pennsylvania accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of Pennsylvania accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Pennsylvania?