Acceptance Rate 7.66%
SAT Score 1,505
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 7.66% at University of Pennsylvania where a total of 44,961 students applied and 3,446 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,505 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Pennsylvania.
At UPenn, 1,499 applicants (62% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 901 applicants (38%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,505 and the average ACT score is 34 at UPenn. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,560 and 25th percentile score is 1,450. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 99. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UPenn.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||700||760|
University of Pennsylvania requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Pennsylvania
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Pennsylvania is Semester. University of Pennsylvania accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of Pennsylvania accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?