Graduate Rate 23.38%
Retention Rate 50%
At University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus, the graduation rates was 23.38% (18 students out of 77 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 9 male and 9 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus. Last year, the graduation rate was 23.38%. where 18 students out of 77 candidate completed their degree.
10 students completed their course in 4 years and 0 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 7 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||12.99%||15.63%||11.11%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus is 14.29% (11 out of 77 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus, the retention rate is 50%.
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in District of Columbia?