Harvard University is accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 11 Specialized accreditation.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||12/01/1929 - Current|
Some programs at Harvard University are accredited by 11 specialized accreditation agencies.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Actual)||01/01/1923 - Current|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Public Health||Accredited (Actual)||05/26/1967 - Current|
|Endodontics||Accredited (Actual)||12/11/1970 - Current|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology- (OMP)||Accredited (Actual)||12/15/1972 - Current|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||Accredited (Actual)||05/26/1967 - Current|
|Periodontics||Accredited (Actual)||12/08/1967 - Current|
|Prosthodontics (including maxillofacial prosthetics and combined prosthodontics/maxillofacial prosthetics)||Accredited (Actual)||12/15/1972 - Current|
|American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation|
|Clinical Psychology (CLPSY) - PhD Doctoral programs||Accredited (Actual)||06/04/2008 - Current|
|Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools|
|Theology (THEOL) - Freestanding schools, as well as programs affiliated with larger institutions, offering graduate professional education for ministry and graduate study of theology||Accredited (Estimated)||07/01/1940 - Current|
|Council on Education for Public Health|
|Public Health (PHG) - Graduate level school of public health||Accredited (Actual)||01/16/1946 - Current|
|Liaison Committee on Medical Education|
|Medicine (MED) - Programs leading to the M.D. degree||Accredited (Actual)||07/01/1942 - Current|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts?