Graduate Rate 96.74%
Retention Rate 96%
Graduation Rates at Harvard
At Harvard University, the graduation rates was 96.74% (1,604 students out of 1,658 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 816 male and 788 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Harvard University. Last year, the graduation rate was 96.74%. where 1,604 students out of 1,658 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
1,431 students completed their course in 4 years and 143 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 30 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.31%||85.09%||87.59%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||75.00%
|Two or More Races||97.94%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Harvard University, 193 of 207 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.24%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Harvard University, the retention rate is 96%.
Know about Massachusetts Colleges
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Massachusetts?