Graduate Rate 97.10%
Retention Rate 99%
At Harvard University, the graduation rates was 97.10% (1,606 students out of 1,654 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 838 male and 768 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Harvard University. Last year, the graduation rate was 97.10%. where 1,606 students out of 1,654 candidate completed their degree.
1,402 students completed their course in 4 years and 164 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 40 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||84.76%||82.72%||87.02%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||83.33%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||95.69%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Harvard University, 170 of 175 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 97.14%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Harvard University is 0.12% (2 out of 1,654 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Harvard University, the retention rate is 99%.
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?