Graduate Rate 97.71%
Transfer-Out Rate 0.24%
Retention Rate 99%
At Harvard University, the graduation rates was 97.71% (1,624 students out of 1,662 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 847 male and 777 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Harvard University. Last year, the graduation rate was 97.71%. where 1,624 students out of 1,662 candidate completed their degree.
1,441 students completed their course in 4 years and 149 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 34 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.70%||84.14%||89.52%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||96.19%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Harvard University, 175 of 180 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 97.22%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Harvard University is 0.24% (4 out of 1,662 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Harvard University, the retention rate is 99%.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?