Graduate Rate 97.63%
Retention Rate 99%
At Harvard University, the graduation rates was 97.63% (1,610 students out of 1,649 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 884 male and 726 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Harvard University. Last year, the graduation rate was 97.63%. where 1,610 students out of 1,649 candidate completed their degree.
1,417 students completed their course in 4 years and 165 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 28 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||85.93%||84.82%||87.30%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||96.64%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Harvard University, 153 of 163 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.87%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Harvard University is 0.49% (8 out of 1,649 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Harvard University, the retention rate is 99%.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?