Graduate Rate 97.10%
Retention Rate 99%
At Harvard University, the graduation rates was 97.10% (1,606 students out of 1,654 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 838 male and 768 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Harvard University. Last year, the graduation rate was 97.10%. where 1,606 students out of 1,654 candidate completed their degree.
1,402 students completed their course in 4 years and 164 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 40 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||84.76%||82.72%||87.02%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||83.33%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||95.69%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Harvard University, 170 of 175 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 97.14%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Harvard University is 0.12% (2 out of 1,654 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Harvard University, the retention rate is 99%.
- How many colleges require recommendations in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?