Total Enrollment 31,345
Harvard Student Population
There are 31,345 students including 9,579 undergraduate and 21,766 graduate students at Harvard University for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 21,160 full-time and 10,185 part-time students with gender distribution of 14,778 male and 16,567 female students. Harvard University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 10,495 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
Harvard University has a total enrollment of 31,345 with a gender distribution of 47.15% male (14,778 students) and 52.85% female (16,567 students). There are 4,697 male and 4,882 female students in undergraduate school and 10,081 male and 11,685 female students are attending graduate school at Harvard University.
Enrollment by Attending Status
Harvard University has 21,160 full-time and 10,185 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,483 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,096 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 13,677 students are full-time and 8,089 are part-time students.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At Harvard University, 10,495 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,434 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 31,345 students. In undergraduate schools, 2,426 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 9,503 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,434||0||1,434|
|Not In Online Classes||19,416||7,153||12,263|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Harvard University. There are 55 American Indian/Native American, 10,832 White, 1,948 Black/African American, 4,270 Asian, 2,837 Hispanic, 32 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,715 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||55||28||27|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||32||16||16|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Harvard University.
Know about Massachusetts Colleges
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?