Total Enrollment 31,566
There are 31,566 students including 9,950 undergraduate and 21,616 graduate students at Harvard University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 21,006 full-time and 10,560 part-time students with gender distribution of 15,841 male and 15,725 female students. Harvard University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 4,087 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Harvard University has a total enrollment of 31,566 with a gender distribution of 50.18% male (15,841 students) and 49.82% female (15,725 students). There are 5,020 male and 4,930 female students in undergraduate school and 10,821 male and 10,795 female students are attending graduate school at Harvard University.
Harvard University has 21,006 full-time and 10,560 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,210 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,740 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 13,796 students are full-time and 7,820 are part-time students.
At Harvard University, 4,087 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,594 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 31,566 students. In undergraduate schools, 1,443 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 4,238 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,594||594||1,000|
|Not In Online Classes||25,885||8,507||17,378|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Harvard University. There are 69 American Indian/Native American, 13,092 White, 1,765 Black/African American, 4,348 Asian, 2,713 Hispanic, 34 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,109 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||69||39||30|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||34||11||23|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Harvard University.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?