Total Enrollment 30,391
There are 30,391 students including 8,527 undergraduate and 21,864 graduate students at Harvard University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 19,030 full-time and 11,361 part-time students with gender distribution of 14,509 male and 15,882 female students. Harvard University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 27,933 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Harvard University has a total enrollment of 30,391 with a gender distribution of 47.74% male (14,509 students) and 52.26% female (15,882 students). There are 4,152 male and 4,375 female students in undergraduate school and 10,357 male and 11,507 female students are attending graduate school at Harvard University.
Harvard University has 19,030 full-time and 11,361 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 5,699 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,828 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 13,331 students are full-time and 8,533 are part-time students.
At Harvard University, 27,933 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,648 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 30,391 students. In undergraduate schools, 8,525 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 21,056 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,648||2||1,646|
|Not In Online Classes||810||2||808|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Harvard University. There are 60 American Indian/Native American, 12,074 White, 1,994 Black/African American, 4,153 Asian, 2,876 Hispanic, 36 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,062 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||60||30||30|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||36||15||21|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Harvard University.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?