For academic year 2017-2018, there are 31,120 students including 9,965 undergraduate and 21,155 graduate students at Harvard University. By attending status, there are 20,918 full-time and 10,202 part-time students with gender distribution of 15,916 male and 15,204 female students.
Harvard University has a total enrollment of 31,120 with a gender distribution of 51.14% male (15,916 students) and 48.86% female (15,204 students).
Harvard University has a 20,918 full-time students and 10,202 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,147 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,818 are part-time students. In graduate school, 13,771 students are full-time and 7,384 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,356||514||842|
|Not In Online Classes||26,520||8,783||17,737|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at Harvard University. There are 54 American Indian/Native American, 13,183 White, 1,683 Black/African American, 4,584 Asian, 2,629 Hispanic, 37 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,207 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||54||32||22|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||37||18||19|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Harvard University.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts?