Acceptance Rate 5.01%
SAT Score 1,520
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 5.01% at Harvard University where a total of 40,248 students applied and 2,015 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,520 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Harvard University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$105|
|Average Test Scores||1,520 SAT / 34 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Harvard, 1,007 applicants (72% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 634 applicants (45%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,520 and the average ACT score is 34 at Harvard. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,580 and 25th percentile score is 1,460. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 99. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Harvard.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||780|
Harvard University requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Harvard University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Harvard University is Semester. Harvard University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Harvard University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?