For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 4.73% at Harvard University where total 42,749 students applied and 2,024 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Harvard University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$105|
1,146 applicants (69% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 772 applicants (47%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,580 and 25th percentile score is 1,460. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 106 and 25th percentile score is 98. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Harvard University.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||780|
Harvard University requires 3 articles and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Harvard University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Harvard University is Semester. Harvard University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Harvard University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?