Graduate Rate 96.92%
Retention Rate 65%
At Yale University, the graduation rates was 96.92% (1,320 students out of 1,362 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 671 male and 649 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Yale University. Last year, the graduation rate was 96.92%. where 1,320 students out of 1,362 candidate completed their degree.
1,194 students completed their course in 4 years and 115 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 11 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||87.67%||86.89%||88.47%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||97.10%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Yale University, 141 of 145 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 97.24%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Yale University, the retention rate is 65%.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Connecticut?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Connecticut?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?