Graduate Rate 97.20%
Retention Rate 99%
At Yale University, the graduation rates was 97.20% (1,319 students out of 1,357 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 653 male and 666 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Yale University. Last year, the graduation rate was 97.20%. where 1,319 students out of 1,357 candidate completed their degree.
1,191 students completed their course in 4 years and 101 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 27 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||87.77%||85.48%||90.03%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||96.34%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Yale University, 127 of 133 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 95.49%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Yale University, the retention rate is 99%.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Connecticut?