Graduate Rate 96.39%
Retention Rate 99%
At Yale University, the graduation rates was 96.39% (1,309 students out of 1,358 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 672 male and 637 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Yale University. Last year, the graduation rate was 96.39%. where 1,309 students out of 1,358 candidate completed their degree.
1,140 students completed their course in 4 years and 145 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 24 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||83.95%||81.53%||86.54%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||97.73%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Yale University, 140 of 149 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.96%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Yale University, the retention rate is 99%.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Connecticut?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Connecticut?