Acceptance Rate 5.31%
SAT Score 1,530
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 5.31% at Yale University where a total of 47,240 students applied and 2,509 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,530 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires three items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Yale.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$80|
|Graduate Application Fees||$105|
|Average Test Scores||1,530 SAT / 34 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Yale, 965 applicants (54% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 625 applicants (35%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,530 and the average ACT score is 34 at Yale. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,580 and 25th percentile score is 1,480. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 99. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Yale.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||730||780|
Yale University requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Yale University is Semester. Yale University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Yale University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Connecticut?