Acceptance Rate 6.53%
SAT Score 1,520
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 6.53% at Yale University where a total of 35,220 students applied and 2,299 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,520 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires three items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Yale University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$80|
|Graduate Application Fees||$105|
|Average Test Scores||1,520 SAT / 34 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Yale, 891 applicants (70% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 583 applicants (46%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,520 and the average ACT score is 34 at Yale. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,580 and 25th percentile score is 1,460. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 98. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Yale.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||780|
Yale University requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Yale University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Yale University is Semester. Yale University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Yale University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Connecticut?