Acceptance Rate 6.08%
SAT Score 1,515
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 6.08% at Yale University where a total of 36,844 students applied and 2,241 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,515 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires four items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Yale University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$80|
|Graduate Application Fees||$105|
|Average Test Scores||1,515 SAT / 34 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Yale, 1,061 applicants (68% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 773 applicants (50%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,515 and the average ACT score is 34 at Yale. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,460. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 99. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Yale.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||770|
Yale University requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Yale University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Yale University is Semester. Yale University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Yale University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Connecticut?