For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 6.35% at Yale University where total 35,301 students applied and 2,240 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Yale University.
988 applicants (63% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 796 applicants (51%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,460. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 106 and 25th percentile score is 99. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Yale University.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||770|
Yale University requires 4 articles and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Yale University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Yale University is Semester. Yale University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Yale University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Connecticut?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Connecticut?