Total Enrollment 13,609
There are 13,609 students including 6,092 undergraduate and 7,517 graduate students at Yale University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 13,468 full-time and 141 part-time students with gender distribution of 6,561 male and 7,048 female students.
Yale University has a total enrollment of 13,609 with a gender distribution of 48.21% male (6,561 students) and 51.79% female (7,048 students). There are 2,997 male and 3,095 female students in undergraduate school and 3,564 male and 3,953 female students are attending graduate school at Yale University.
Yale University has 13,468 full-time and 141 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,088 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 7,380 students are full-time and 137 are part-time students.
At Yale University, 57 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 13,609 students. In undergraduate schools, 0 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 57 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||57||0||57|
|Not In Online Classes||13,552||6,092||7,460|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Yale University. There are 42 American Indian/Native American, 5,610 White, 818 Black/African American, 2,053 Asian, 1,412 Hispanic, 13 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 347 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||42||22||20|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||13||5||8|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Yale University.
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Connecticut?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?