Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate, Graduate
2023 Tuition & Fees $62,250
Yale University offers the online courses for both undergraduate and graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $62,250 at Yale University.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Yale University.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$62,250 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||81|
Yale University offers 216 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|2-4 years certificate Programs||1||0|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $62,250 at Yale University. The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.84% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$53,430||$55,500||$57,700||$59,950||$62,250|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $46,900 at Yale University The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.63% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$42,100||$43,300||$44,500||$45,700||$46,900|
At Yale University, 81 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 14,567 students.
In undergraduate schools, 0 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 81 students join some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||14,486||6,536||7,950|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Connecticut?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Connecticut?