What Is The Average Yield (enrollment Rate) In District Of Columbia?
The admission yield is a percentage of accepted students to admit a college who are finally enrolled the school. Yield is often used interchangeably with enrollment rate. A high admission yield at a school implies that the school is preferred than other (or similar) schools to enroll. It is reasonable to think that the enrolled chose the school based on the school's benefits such as academic excellence and financial advantages.
The average yield of District of Columbia colleges is 39.75%. Total 45,844 students out of 110,948 applicants have accepted into District of Columbia colleges and 10,362 enrolled into one of schools. By gender, the admission yield of female students is 39.59% and male students' yield is 37.91%
The next schools are the top 5 District of Columbia colleges that have the highest yield. Gallaudet University has the highest yield of 61.29% among District of Columbia colleges. Georgetown University and Howard University have also high yield of 47.87% and 26.71% respectively. We select the schools with an acceptance rate of less than 70%. You can view more schools at District of Columbia colleges with highest yield.
- Gallaudet University Yield: 61.29%, Acceptance rate: 61.69%
- Georgetown University Yield: 47.87%, Acceptance rate: 11.98%
- Howard University Yield: 26.71%, Acceptance rate: 35.25%
- George Washington University Yield: 18.99%, Acceptance rate: 49.71%
- American University Yield: 18.83%, Acceptance rate: 64.09%
The following table summarizes the average yield (enrollment rate) in District of Columbia.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||31.14%||-||31.14%||-|
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between District of Columbia Best Schools
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between All District of Columbia Schools
- Core Statistics for College Admission Stats at District of Columbia
- Average District of Columbia Admission Statistics
- Tightest Schools to Admit in District of Columbia
- Affordable Schools to Admit in District of Columbia
- Mostly Favored (highest Yield) Schools in District of Columbia
- Colleges with Lowest Yield (Enrollment Rate) in District of Columbia