Stanford University is accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Schools. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 4 Specialized accreditation.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Schools||Accredited||Actual||02/28/1949 - Current|
Some programs at Stanford University are accredited by 4 specialized accreditation agencies.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Actual)||01/01/1923 - Current|
|American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation|
|Counseling Psychology (COPSY) - PhD Doctoral programs||Accredited (Actual)||04/19/1985 - 08/31/2008|
|Liaison Committee on Medical Education|
|Medicine (MED) - Programs leading to the M.D. degree||Accredited (Actual)||07/01/1942 - Current|
|National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education|
|Teacher Education (TED) - Baccalaureate and graduate programs for the preparation of teachers and other professional personnel for elementary and secondary schools||Accredited (Actual)||10/20/2002 - Current|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?