Graduate Program 158 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 11 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 9,587
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $55,011
Stanford University offers 158 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 11 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 9,587 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Stanford. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $55,011. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Stanford University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (89 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (67 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (2 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (11 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$55,011|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||9,587 graduate students|
It offers 158 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||6||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||67||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $55,011 at Stanford University. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$51,354||$53,151||$55,011||$55,011|
At Stanford University, 9,587 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 5,524 male and 4,063 female students. By attendance status, there are 8,465 full-time and 1,122 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Stanford University, 936 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 9,587 students.
|In Some Online Classes||936|
|Not In Online Classes||8,651|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?