Graduate Program 158 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 11 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 10,294
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $53,151
Stanford University offers 158 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 11 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 10,294 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Stanford. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $53,151. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Stanford University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (89 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (67 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (2 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (11 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$53,151|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||10,294 graduate students|
It offers 158 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||6||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||67||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $53,151 at Stanford University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.50% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$49,617||$51,354||$53,151||$55,011|
At Stanford University, 10,294 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 6,093 male and 4,201 female students. By attendance status, there are 9,245 full-time and 1,049 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Stanford University, 877 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 10,294 students.
|In Some Online Classes||877|
|Not In Online Classes||9,417|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?