Acceptance Rate 4.00%
SAT Score 1,505
ACT Score 101
For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 4% at Stanford University where total 47,498 students applied and 1,900 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,505 at Stanford University. Stanford University requires 3 items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Stanford University.
At Stanford University, 1,140 applicants (67% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 846 applicants (50%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees (academic year 2019-2020). The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,505 and the average ACT score is 101 at Stanford University. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,440. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 106 and 25th percentile score is 96. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Stanford University.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||700||770|
Stanford University requires 3 items (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Stanford University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Stanford University is Quarter. Stanford University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Stanford University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?