Acceptance Rate 5.19%
SAT Score 1,495
ACT Score 33
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 5.19% at Stanford University where a total of 45,227 students applied and 2,349 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,495 and the average ACT score is 33. It requires three items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Stanford University.
At Stanford, 1,156 applicants (72% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 725 applicants (45%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,495 and the average ACT score is 33 at Stanford. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,420. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 94. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Stanford.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||700||770|
Stanford University requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Stanford University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Stanford University is Quarter. Stanford University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Stanford University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?