Acceptance Rate 4.34%
SAT Score 1,505
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 4.34% at Stanford University where a total of 47,498 students applied and 2,062 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,505 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires three items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Stanford University.
At Stanford, 1,140 applicants (67% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 846 applicants (50%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,505 and the average ACT score is 34 at Stanford. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,440. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 96. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Stanford.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||700||770|
Stanford University requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Stanford University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Stanford University is Quarter. Stanford University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Stanford University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?