Total Enrollment 15,953
There are 15,953 students including 6,366 undergraduate and 9,587 graduate students at Stanford University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 14,217 full-time and 1,736 part-time students with gender distribution of 8,648 male and 7,305 female students.
Stanford University has a total enrollment of 15,953 with a gender distribution of 54.21% male (8,648 students) and 45.79% female (7,305 students). There are 3,124 male and 3,242 female students in undergraduate school and 5,524 male and 4,063 female students are attending graduate school at Stanford University.
Stanford University has 14,217 full-time and 1,736 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 5,752 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 614 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 8,465 students are full-time and 1,122 are part-time students.
At Stanford University, 936 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 15,953 students.
|In Some Online Classes||936||0||936|
|Not In Online Classes||15,017||6,366||8,651|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Stanford University. There are 75 American Indian/Native American, 4,947 White, 788 Black/African American, 3,123 Asian, 1,858 Hispanic, 28 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 689 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||75||32||43|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||28||17||11|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?