Total Enrollment 17,381
There are 17,381 students including 7,087 undergraduate and 10,294 graduate students at Stanford University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 16,332 full-time and 1,049 part-time students with gender distribution of 9,630 male and 7,751 female students.
Stanford University has a total enrollment of 17,381 with a gender distribution of 55.41% male (9,630 students) and 44.59% female (7,751 students). There are 3,537 male and 3,550 female students in undergraduate school and 6,093 male and 4,201 female students are attending graduate school at Stanford University.
Stanford University has 16,332 full-time and 1,049 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,087 students are attending classes with full-time status, and no students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 9,245 students are full-time and 1,049 are part-time students.
At Stanford University, 877 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 17,381 students.
|In Some Online Classes||877||0||877|
|Not In Online Classes||16,504||7,087||9,417|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Stanford University. There are 69 American Indian/Native American, 5,880 White, 713 Black/African American, 3,083 Asian, 1,865 Hispanic, 28 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 769 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||69||32||37|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||28||17||11|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?