Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 11 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
Tuition & Fees $53,529
Stanford University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. For undergraduate programs, Stanford University does not offer the distance education programs and courses. Total 877 students have took some online courses at Stanford University.The 2020 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $53,529 at Stanford University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Stanford University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 11 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 11 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$49,617 (Graduate)|
Stanford University offers 217 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2019-2020, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $49,617 at Stanford University The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.50% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$47,940||$49,617||$51,354||$53,151|
At Stanford University, 877 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 17,381 students.
|In Some Online Classes||877||0||877|
|Not In Online Classes||16,504||7,087||9,417|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?