Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 11 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
Tuition & Fees $56,169
Stanford University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. For undergraduate programs, Stanford University does not offer the distance education programs and courses. Total 936 students have took some online courses at Stanford University.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $56,169 at Stanford University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Stanford University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 11 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 11 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$55,011 (Graduate)|
Stanford University offers 235 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $55,011 at Stanford University The graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$51,354||$53,151||$55,011||$55,011|
At Stanford University, 936 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 15,953 students.
|In Some Online Classes||936||0||936|
|Not In Online Classes||15,017||6,366||8,651|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?