Graduate Rate 95.52%
Transfer-Out Rate 1%
Retention Rate 98%
Graduation Rates at Stanford
At Stanford University, the graduation rates was 95.52% (1,642 students out of 1,719 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 814 male and 828 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Stanford University. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.52%. where 1,642 students out of 1,719 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
1,327 students completed their course in 4 years and 229 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 86 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||77.20%||74.05%||80.40%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||83.33%
|Two or More Races||94.92%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Stanford University, 167 of 177 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 94.35%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Stanford University is 0.64% (11 out of 1,719 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Stanford University, the retention rate is 98%.
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?