At Stanford University, the graduation rates was 94.25% (1,606 students out of 1,704 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 839 male and 767 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Stanford University. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.25%. where 1,606 students out of 1,704 candidate completed their degree.
1,273 students completed their course in 4 years and 243 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 90 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||74.71%||72.18%||77.50%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||78.26%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||92.50%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Stanford University, 131 of 142 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 92.25%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Stanford University, the retention rate is 99%.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?