Graduate Rate 94.32%
Transfer-Out Rate 1%
Retention Rate 99%
At Stanford University, the graduation rates was 94.32% (1,579 students out of 1,674 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 845 male and 734 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Stanford University. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.32%. where 1,579 students out of 1,674 candidate completed their degree.
1,220 students completed their course in 4 years and 277 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 82 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||72.88%||71.51%||74.48%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||92.98%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Stanford University, 156 of 164 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 95.12%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Stanford University is 1.19% (20 out of 1,674 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Stanford University, the retention rate is 99%.
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?