Graduate Rate 95.23%
Retention Rate 99%
At Stanford University, the graduation rates was 95.23% (1,597 students out of 1,677 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 809 male and 788 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Stanford University. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.23%. where 1,597 students out of 1,677 candidate completed their degree.
1,241 students completed their course in 4 years and 271 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 85 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||74.00%||73.13%||74.91%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||82.35%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||85.71%
|Two or More Races||94.57%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Stanford University, 119 of 128 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 92.97%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Stanford University is 0.48% (8 out of 1,677 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Stanford University, the retention rate is 99%.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?