What Is The Average Yield (enrollment Rate) In Illinois?
The admission yield is a percentage of accepted students to admit a college who are finally enrolled the school. Yield is often used interchangeably with enrollment rate. A high admission yield at a school implies that the school is preferred than other (or similar) schools to enroll. It is reasonable to think that the enrolled chose the school based on the school's benefits such as academic excellence and financial advantages.
The average yield of Illinois colleges is 32.88%. Total 258,335 students out of 431,612 applicants have accepted into Illinois colleges and 52,120 enrolled into one of schools. By gender, the admission yield of female students is 29.16% and male students' yield is 33.27%
The next schools are the top 5 Illinois colleges that have the highest yield. University of Chicago has the highest yield of 83.46% among Illinois colleges. DeVry University-Illinois and Northwestern University have also high yield of 76.48% and 62.81% respectively. We select the schools with an acceptance rate of less than 70%. You can view more schools at Illinois colleges with highest yield.
- University of Chicago Yield: 83.46%, Acceptance rate: 6.48%
- DeVry University-Illinois Yield: 76.48%, Acceptance rate: 45.52%
- Northwestern University Yield: 62.81%, Acceptance rate: 6.97%
- Fox College Yield: 48.00%, Acceptance rate: 60.98%
- Governors State University Yield: 31.91%, Acceptance rate: 52.05%
The following table summarizes the average yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||30.64%||20.24%||31.66%||69.01%|
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between Illinois Best Schools
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between All Illinois Schools
- Core Statistics for College Admission Stats at Illinois
- Average Illinois Admission Statistics
- Tightest Schools to Admit in Illinois
- Affordable Schools to Admit in Illinois
- Mostly Favored (highest Yield) Schools in Illinois
- Colleges with Lowest Yield (Enrollment Rate) in Illinois