What Is The Average Graduation Rate In Missouri?
The graduation rate is a percentage of graduate candidates who complete their degree in expected completion timeIn general, the graduation rate is computed based on the completion in the 150% of normal time. For example, for the 4-years bachelor's degree programs, the number of completers who completed in 6 years is used to compute the graduation rate.
The average graduation rate of Missouri colleges is 59.84%. It includes all institutions' rate (i.e. 4-years and 2-years or less) where the graduation data is available. In public colleges, the graduation rate is 59.36% and private schools' rate is 55.00%.
By gender, the female students' graduation rate is 63.85% and male students' rate is 56.48%.
The schools in below list are the top 5 Missouri colleges that have the highest graduation rate. Washington University in St Louis has the highest graduation rate of 93% among Missouri colleges. Saint Louis University and Maryville University of Saint Louis also have higher graduation rate of 80% and 73% respectively. For the ranking, we exclude colleges with less than 5,000 students. You can view more schools at Missouri colleges with high graduation rate.
- Washington University in St Louis graduation rate: 93%
- Saint Louis University graduation rate: 80%
- Maryville University of Saint Louis graduation rate: 73%, transfer-out: 20%
- University of Missouri-Columbia graduation rate: 73%
- Missouri University of Science and Technology graduation rate: 63%
The following table summarizes the average graduation rate in Missouri.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||55.34%||50.69%||54.05%||71.00%|
|less than 1 year||74.63%||86.87%||100.00%||65.92%|
Bachelor's degree Graduation Rate
For the four-years Missouri institutions where BS degree grants, the average graduation rate is 60.57%. 19,016 students graduated out of 31,395 candidates. 467 students are still enrolled in the schools and 3,460 students are no longer enrolled or transferred out to other institutions.
By completion time, 13,705 students have completed their degree in 4 years or less as the rate is 43.65% at Missouri colleges. 4,417 students completed in 5 years and 2,993 students earned their BS degree in 6 years.
The following table summarizes the graduation rate and number of completers by gender and completion time for Missouri collegesNumbers in parentheses in each column indicate the number of completers over candidates in the corresponding category.
|Total||Female Students||Male Students|
|Graduation Rate (in 150% normal time)||60.57%|
|In 4 Years or Less||43.65%|
|In 5 Years||14.07%|
|In 6 Years||2.85%|
|No longer Enrolled||1.49%|
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between Missouri Best Schools
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between All Missouri Schools
- Core Statistics for College Graduation Rate Stats at Missouri
- Average Missouri Graduation Rate Statistics
- Colleges with Highest Graduation Rate in Missouri
- Colleges with Lowest Graduation Rate in Missouri
- Lowest Students to Faculty Ratio in Missouri
- Highest Students to Faculty Ratio in Missouri