What Is The Average Students To Faculty Ratio In Missouri?
The students to faculty ratio is the total number of students over the number of faculties. When then ratio is low, it is assumed that a students will have more chances to meet or get helped from teachers and professors. Therefore, the students to faculty ratio is one of important consideration when choosing colleges and schools tries to keep it low.
The average students to faculty ratio of Missouri colleges is 12 to 1. It is based on all institutions' ratio where the students and faculty information is available. In public Missouri colleges, the student faculty ratio is 12 to 1 and private schools' ratio is 11 to 1. By school levels, the students to faculty ratio at four-years colleges is 12 to 1 and community colleges' ratio is 13 to 1 in Missouri.
The next schools are the top 5 Missouri colleges that have the lowest students to faculty ratio. Washington University in St Louis has the lowest ratio of 7 to 1 among Missouri colleges. Saint Louis University and Webster University also have lower ratio of 9 to 1 and 11 to 1 respectively. For the ranking, we exclude community colleges and four-colleges with less than 5,000 students.
- Washington University in St Louis Students to faculty ratio: 7 to 1, 16,973 students, 2,179 faculties
- Saint Louis University Students to faculty ratio: 9 to 1, 13,474 students, 1,741 faculties
- Webster University Students to faculty ratio: 11 to 1, 6,779 students, 894 faculties
- Lindenwood University Students to faculty ratio: 13 to 1, 7,003 students, 850 faculties
- Maryville University of Saint Louis Students to faculty ratio: 13 to 1, 10,596 students, 1,136 faculties
The following table summarizes the average students to faculty ratio in Missouri.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|Total||12.17 to 1||12.34 to 1||11.34 to 1||12.71 to 1|
|4 years or high||12.32 to 1||15.85 to 1||11.40 to 1||11.67 to 1|
|2-4 years||13.13 to 1||15.71 to 1||8.50 to 1||10.25 to 1|
|less than 1 year||11.47 to 1||7.20 to 1||13.00 to 1||13.83 to 1|
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between Missouri Best Schools
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between All Missouri Schools
- Core Statistics for College Graduation Rate Stats at Missouri
- Average Missouri Graduation Rate Statistics
- Colleges with Highest Graduation Rate in Missouri
- Colleges with Lowest Graduation Rate in Missouri
- Lowest Students to Faculty Ratio in Missouri
- Highest Students to Faculty Ratio in Missouri