What Is The Average Graduation Rate In Arkansas?
The graduation rate is a percentage of graduate candidates who complete their degree in expected completion timeIn general, the graduation rate is computed based on the completion in the 150% of normal time. For example, for the 4-years bachelor's degree programs, the number of completers who completed in 6 years is used to compute the graduation rate.
The average graduation rate of Arkansas colleges is 48.40%. It includes all institutions' rate (i.e. 4-years and 2-years or less) where the graduation data is available. In public colleges, the graduation rate is 39.39% and private schools' rate is 40.29%.
By gender, the female students' graduation rate is 55.69% and male students' rate is 48.43%.
The schools in below list are the top 5 Arkansas colleges that have the highest graduation rate. University of Arkansas has the highest graduation rate of 70% among Arkansas colleges. Arkansas State University and University of Central Arkansas also have higher graduation rate of 54% and 49% respectively. For the ranking, we exclude colleges with less than 5,000 students. You can view more schools at Arkansas colleges with high graduation rate.
- University of Arkansas graduation rate: 70%
- Arkansas State University graduation rate: 54%, transfer-out: 1%
- University of Central Arkansas graduation rate: 49%, transfer-out: 30%
- Arkansas Tech University graduation rate: 46%, transfer-out: 1%
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock graduation rate: 40%
The following table summarizes the average graduation rate in Arkansas.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||43.41%||43.60%||43.25%||-|
|less than 1 year||62.07%||65.00%||-||61.96%|
Bachelor's degree Graduation Rate
For the four-years Arkansas institutions where BS degree grants, the average graduation rate is 52.39%. 9,112 students graduated out of 17,394 candidates. 342 students are still enrolled in the schools and 2,948 students are no longer enrolled or transferred out to other institutions.
By completion time, 6,707 students have completed their degree in 4 years or less as the rate is 38.56% at Arkansas colleges. 1,987 students completed in 5 years and 2,606 students earned their BS degree in 6 years.
The following table summarizes the graduation rate and number of completers by gender and completion time for Arkansas collegesNumbers in parentheses in each column indicate the number of completers over candidates in the corresponding category.
|Total||Female Students||Male Students|
|Graduation Rate (in 150% normal time)||52.39%|
|In 4 Years or Less||38.56%|
|In 5 Years||11.42%|
|In 6 Years||2.40%|
|No longer Enrolled||1.97%|
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between Arkansas Best Schools
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between All Arkansas Schools
- Core Statistics for College Graduation Rate Stats at Arkansas
- Average Arkansas Graduation Rate Statistics
- Colleges with Highest Graduation Rate in Arkansas
- Colleges with Lowest Graduation Rate in Arkansas
- Lowest Students to Faculty Ratio in Arkansas
- Highest Students to Faculty Ratio in Arkansas