What Is The Average Yield (enrollment Rate) In New York?
The admission yield is a percentage of accepted students to admit a college who are finally enrolled the school. Yield is often used interchangeably with enrollment rate. A high admission yield at a school implies that the school is preferred than other (or similar) schools to enroll. It is reasonable to think that the enrolled chose the school based on the school's benefits such as academic excellence and financial advantages.
The average yield of New York colleges is 45.08%. Total 684,664 students out of 1,292,347 applicants have accepted into New York colleges and 123,174 enrolled into one of schools. By gender, the admission yield of female students is 33.96% and male students' yield is 42.87%
The next schools are the top 5 New York colleges that have the highest yield. Arnot Ogden Medical Center has the highest yield of 100.00% among New York colleges. Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute and CVPH Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology have also high yield of 100.00% and 100.00% respectively. We select the schools with an acceptance rate of less than 70%. You can view more schools at New York colleges with highest yield.
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center Yield: 100.00%, Acceptance rate: 14.29%
- Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute Yield: 100.00%, Acceptance rate: 66.67%
- CVPH Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology Yield: 100.00%, Acceptance rate: 16.67%
- Belanger School of Nursing Yield: 100.00%, Acceptance rate: 25.00%
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America Yield: 100.00%, Acceptance rate: 64.00%
The following table summarizes the average yield (enrollment rate) in New York.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||39.80%||21.83%||44.61%||50.69%|
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between New York Best Schools
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between All New York Schools
- Core Statistics for College Admission Stats at New York
- Average New York Admission Statistics
- Tightest Schools to Admit in New York
- Affordable Schools to Admit in New York
- Mostly Favored (highest Yield) Schools in New York
- Colleges with Lowest Yield (Enrollment Rate) in New York